16 12
發新話題
打印

Drug related??? Van Ness said, has nothing to do with me

Drug related??? Van Ness said, has nothing to do with me

This is the link of the news
  http://www.nownews.com/2010/02/18/340-2571188.htm

Van Ness Wu are not safe this year. At the beginning of the month, he and Sammo Hung Son Hong Tianxiang combined group of "Tiandi Renhe film company" was under the search of the police, unfortunately, producer Zhou Yiquan was found in possession of marijuana, in addition to Wu, Hung persons were subjected to splashing, and a number of artists were suspected of drug-related. In this regard, Van Ness Wu, through the Assistant denial"this has nothing to do with me".
When Zhou Yiquan was reported, he said "This is personal behavior, and have nothing to do with them"
  Since 2008, Van Ness Wu converted to Christianity, and he has protected himself from alcohol, and also abstinence from sex. He conducted major transformation of life. Earlier this year, he took part in a evangelical called "God can heal"  and devoutly prayed for the patients. Nobody could imagine that after over half a month, it is said that Zhou Yiquan was caught drug use, and as the boss, Van Ness has become a drug-related suspects.
  As Zhou Yiquan claims to be Van Ness Wu's assitant, but V( now in Japan) expressed his innocence through his assitant, V said that Zhou is simply a producer, not a colse assistant, the whole thing has nothing to do with him at all. Another person in charge also denied of acknowledging the fact, he said that its emplyees making mistakes does not mean the entire company is at fault.
  Acutually, Van Ness Wu's "get involved" is not the first time. 20 years ago, his father Wu Jiaqi was wanted for illegal fund-raising. Last April, his father was released, the fater and the son met at the first time in Taiwan. At that time, Van Ness Wu felt sorry for his reputation to let his parents get involved. At the same time, Van Ness, who is very filial peity, preserved his father and said, everything will fade away, people have to learn from mistakes.

[ 本帖最後由 StacyWangs 於 2010-2-19 10:18 編輯 ]

Love Struggle Faith

还好,我的英文不是太退化,能看得懂点!

thanks for this.  hope he is coping well with this news and  he will come out unscathed . god be with him at this trying time.

i will continue praying and supporting him.  he needs our prayers and support.

第七行 Van Ness Wu converted to Christiannity拼錯囉~應該是Christianity

V一定沒事~

[ 本帖最後由 mystery0109 於 2010-2-18 19:19 編輯 ]

So sorry for the reputation to let him get involved this time...
Obviously, it's not about whether V is innocent or not. ( Nobody will doubt his innocence) It's about what the medias do nowadays on earth.
But don't worry. I believe he can deal with it smoothly in a right way. Because now he has a strong soul with God.
We just need to always believe him and support him. That's OK la.

[ 本帖最後由 1syun1 於 2010-2-18 20:11 編輯 ]

當我得知這個消息時,真的很吃驚
當然我也相信與V無關
也會永遠支持他。

It's the problem when VanNess is getting more attention from the public. God will keep him away from trouble as VenNess has strong faith on God. HIS mercies are new every morning.

吸毒的人只是製片人._.
絕對不關V的事啊:'(

可怜的V。。人生都那么不幸了。。
不过俺们都支持他~~~
When the hurly-burly of daytime is overcastted by darkness of night with solitude,I am sometimes at a loss till I clap eyes on the sight of your back.

I believe our king Van Ness will be ok ,because as he said,he abusolutely had nothing to do with this.
God bless him.

16 12
發新話題