發新話題
打印

【翻译版】315 V's interview[V日本宣传下一站幸福采访]

【翻译版】315 V's interview[V日本宣传下一站幸福采访]

http://vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthr ... p;extra=page%3D1###
Above is the original post from Yue

This is the edition of some English part, sorry that I can't translate the Japanese Part
[Japanese Part]
"Actually I wanna to do this, because it is really challenging, That is a really challenge to the character,but reality at the beginning, I wasn't really to do it, I didn't really want to do it, because I have so many projects that I didn't prepared for. But after doing it, I think I was one of the best things I have experienced in my career, not because what has happened but the relationship that I've got during the whole process."
[Japanese part]
It's just more real, meaning like the situation is that the characters are  put in emotions, it's more people related, you know, it's about love,and everybody is love.
[Japanese Part]
I'm not afraid of father role, you know, I just love children, and I imagine that Xiaoxiao Bing..you know.. how I would play and how I would treat my kids who I love, so it was really easy. I want to get married, I wanna to have kids, and I wanna have a family, so it wasn't that hard.
[Japanese Part]
Err...no.     ___makes me comfortable
[Japanese Part]
To some one who is able to care for the things that my heart cares for, and people are different,  so it's not like that they ask them to change, but it's the willingness to look inside another person's heart. And you say that I care for what that heart will be feeling, so I am willing to do it out of love.
[Japanese Part]
You know the deep feelings in our hearts, and you'll give us what I want as long as we....
[Japanese Part]
wow, that will be great....awesome..They've got to worry about love, worry about something else.
I mean if I love a person, it can take along all the qualities that at the same thing that I love, and you put it into a different person. Look at this person that have all the qualities that I want, but in the end it's not that  person, so
[Japanese part]
So no matter what.... if I love, let me tell that it's her.
It's really hard
He is a very smart kid, all the cameras just like a radio for a kid, he is just like that fun, and you know, he is very funny.
No...They always massage me after each episode, like the episode is greater... I'm crying at the whole episode. I have one friend she works at the office, and she's just watched it, she massaged me on my phone that you know I have a complaint about your TV drama, that you should not watch it in the office, because she began to watch it at the opening and she began to crying,so..you know
Emotional scenes, many emotional scenes, and this drama is almost go over. One of the deepes emotional is that when I got my memory back, because that scene....
I mean when I came back from there, I just came back from the church, I was so happy, I was so happy. People wondered why you'r so happy, you know that scene is scared, you have to be intense,all these emotion , that I said oh it's ok. I just bring my back to the character, and when we shoot that scene you know, when I got my memory back, go to the scene that all that happen, and the first, she said it was good, and I get all these motions when I need them. and then she says that she needs one more. I say"no problem" so when we do it again , when we do it again, this time it's so hard for me to come back, she said OK, she is just explaining it to me the changes...why it should be again, and I recalled my memory, so when the camera starting, it all comes...I wasn't say any that, the emotion just work and come back. So when she said cut, I continued to cry for about 5 or 7 minutes. She came in and hugging me, and just like it's all right, it's OK. I just remembered that when I was crying, I just thinking that, let me finish it. and it 's so hard that thing.
[Japanese Part]
God. I was completely different.from I was two years ago. How I thought people, how I was able to love people was just different.
Yeah, she was very different, you know it's not the first time she shoot the TV drama, at first we didn't get along, but as we are working more and more, we began to like a family. She is very good to me, and I care her a lot and she is very detail.and she would like to make everything, every peroson, she didn't really have a ...she does have that energy to all of them. For me personally, she gave me a mp3 player, and all my line its in it, makes me recall it. So I can learn it again and again so that I can learn it.

Japanese drama. It's a lot of challenging I would love to do.
I would like to an action film, that I was training for that for about 6 moths, to make perfect form and physical shape, I think that will be really fun, really challenging and really fun.

The Chinese translate parts will past later. I feel so tired and it's time to having class.
累死我了,中文的翻译部分我晚上再弄,得上课去了
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
翻译来了,刚从图书馆回来,就投入到工作中,oh yeah~

坦白说,我想要做拍这部戏,因为这真的是一个挑战。对于这个角色,开始我真的认为我做不来,也不想演,因为戏里面有太多的部分我没有准备好。但是拍完了之后,我真的认识这是我事业上的一个重要的经历,不是因为拍戏本身,而是因为在整个拍摄过成功我感受到的家的温暖。

这部戏更加真实,所有的角色都投入了感情。戏里的人物更加真实,这是一个关于爱的故事,每一个角色都充满爱。

我本身并不恐惧演爸爸的角色,我喜欢小孩,拍戏的时候我想象小小彬就是我的孩子,作为爸爸,我不停的想该如何带他玩,该如何对待这个我爱的孩子,所以想到这里就比较容易了。我想要结婚,我想要有自己的孩子,组建自己的家庭。所以就不是那么难了~

Er。。。no,(这个词没听出来)是我感觉很舒服

对于那些能够关心我,并且我关心的人是如此。但是人有自己的价值观,不是那种别人让他们去改变,他们就能改变的。但是想要看到人内心的想法是每个人都想做的事情,但是我更关心的是人内心的真是感觉,所以我想要做哪些事情完全是出于我的爱。

Wow,那真是太好了。他们开始去关心身边的爱,关心其他的事情了。我的意识是说,如果我爱一个人,她一定是具有我爱的人的所有特质。但是你把她安在了另一个人的身上。如果看那个人有我想要的所有特质,但是最终她却不是我想要的人,所以。。。

所以无论怎样,如果爱,那就让她知道。
这真的很难。

小小彬是一个聪明的孩子,对于他来说所有的照相机都像是孩子的玩具,他喜欢那种快乐,他真的很好玩。

不,他们总在每集结束后给我发来短信,告诉我说这集真的很好。他们整集都在哭。我有一个在办公室工作的朋友,并且她刚刚好也在看下一站幸福。她给我手机发短信说,“我实在应该抱怨一下你的剧,这根本就不应该在办公室里面看”,其实是因为她从看就开始哭,所以。。。你懂的~

感情戏,很多感情戏,从头到尾。最真实的那场就是光晞找回他记忆的那场。
当我从那里回来,也就是我刚从教堂里面回来的时候,我真的很开心很开心。他们都很不理解为什么我那么高兴,你知道那场戏真的很吓人。你必须精神高度集中,让所有的感情释放出来,我认为我没问题。我让我自己进入那个角色的位置,当我们开始拍摄的时候,当我找回我记忆的时候,想象当时将会发生的事情,第一次,导演说真的很好,我对角色的感情把握收放自如。但是她说她还要拍一遍。“没问题”,所以我们就在此开始拍了。这次对我来讲真的很难,导演一直鼓励我说没有问题,她给我解释角色的内心的挣扎和改变,当这次摄影机再次运转起来的时候,我的所有情绪都上来了。当她说cut的时候,很难想象我又哭了大约5到7分钟。导演过来抱住我,告诉我一切都很顺利,会好的,都会好的。当我哭的时候,我只记得我的想法是,赶紧结束吧,太艰难了。

是上帝改变了我。我和两年前的我完全的不同了,我对人对事的方式,和我爱人的方式都迥然不同。

是的。她真的很不一样。这不是她第一次拍偶像剧,开始我们配合的不是很好,但是时间久了,我们变得像一家人。她对我很好,并且我也很关心她。导演是一个非常细心的人。她关心每一个人,每一件事情,她仿佛又经历把所有的事情都处理好。就拿我来说,她给了我一个mp3,把台词录下来,让我背,这样我就能一遍一遍的听,以便我能记下所有的台词。

日本偶像剧。我喜欢做有挑战的事情。
我喜欢拍动作片,我大约训练了6个月,做造型,身体训练,我感觉那真得很好玩。挑战与快乐并存。

[ 本帖最後由 StacyWangs 於 2010-3-16 20:52 編輯 ]

Love Struggle Faith

謝謝你!真的辛苦了!

3/21不小心看到這個版本.裡面有劇照.生活照........你們看過嗎?
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU4MjgwMDY4.html

[ 本帖最後由 melani 於 2010-3-21 03:18 編輯 ]

謝謝版主!!辛苦了!!

讓你開心,是我的責任,讓你窩心,是我的心願。

thank you

thanks for sharing!