多謝分享

所要分享的郵包終於到了
非常漂亮的地方和一幅畫
V總能到這樣奇特的地方
認識不同樣的人 ,真的好棒

收藏了,非常感谢,楼主辛苦了!

大學兩年美術陶,為追歌舞臺灣跑;美術仍在心中繞,所收之畫真美妙;

——樓主很好同分享,辛苦之處謝謝了。

It’s a prophetic painting…while The church band is rockin the audience on stage, there are painters on the side painting without planning, just really letting God’s paintbrush guide the hand. The music is amazing there. You think Mtv knows rock music…think again. My sister Wendy and I went out there for the weekend. It was a such a journey just to get there. We were delayed at our layover and waited in SFO for like 6 plus hours. The plane to Redding from SFO is only a 30 seater, so you can only imagine how booked the flight is. Thank God we were able to get there even though we were delayed. Once we got there, seriously the atmosphere is unbelievable…completely different from anywhere I’ve been. It’s very peaceful…and people there are very happy…no joke.
We were invited to stay at Kris Vallatton’s house. We met a year ago in Singapore where he was speaking at a conference. You should definitely here this man speak…none like you’ve ever heard. Their house was amazing, and the best part is, him and his wife Kathy worked on the house pretty much all by themselves. Awesome~? Um…YES~! Now they’ve have what I call real collectibles~

谢谢分享   呵呵
GOGO加油

17 12
發新話題