發新話題
打印

[其他資料] IT'S TIME TO GIVE YOUR TRUE SUPPORT&LOVE---給V的祝福

All I can say is stay true to yourself as much as you can in the show biz.
You're probably the first Asian celebrity I know that speaks your mind over the cyberspace. I am impressed and also felt a little worry too as sometimes being too honest can destroy you in this industry (or any industry). Nonetheless, I selfishly rather all celebrities/performers be themselves than create a whole new image to trick the fans. Yet, I also understand from the show biz's point of view...

Well, I can see a lot of blessings from this forum and those who got heart broken because of your new relationship, forgive them. You did a great performance in Autumn's Concerto, so great that fans were so indulged in your character & drama that they just wish it became true. I too had a few of those imaginations with other actors & actresses on-screen and hoped they would become real off-screen.

However I saw the behind the scenes and interactions of you with Ady. Both of you are just too different in your up-bringing that it is probably impossible to develop a long term relationships together. And she bullies you too much about your Mandarin ~ hahaha!

Anyway, all that is said and I'm not even sure you'd be reading this at all. Sorry, I don't usually like writing all this knowing that 99% of chance that it will not be read by the person I write to and it is disappointing to not have feedback. :p

So...they will come around. Everything will be ok again when it all dies down.
Paparazzi is scary & annoying. But occasionally I do thank them as they let me know what's up with you guys, it's just the way they did it is invasive & the reports on celebrities are damaging/hurtful.

You are brave and you are living your life as how you wish to be happy, I think that's what is important. Life's short...! So, really live your life w/o regrets! *Hugs*

Vanness:
   I am really happy that you have a girlfriend.But at the same time,I think you are very tired and you want to protect her very much.About tale,althought I can't limit someone else  opinion,I support you.And I wish you can get happiness.

Best Wishes
                                                                                                    Angelina Lee
                                                                                                        VIFC
                                                                                                    2010.04.11

Dear Vanness:
Fell in love with you at the first sight.
Now,I just want to say that I'm so proud of being loving you!!
I will be with you,stand by your side,
Wish you always keep smile.You looks like an angel with your smile~
Never,will I stop loving you or supporting you.
At the moment,Let us give you our most powerful support.
GO GO VANNESS~You must be happy!!这一站,幸福!

VIFC momo

[ 本帖最後由 momo_1106 於 2010-4-11 10:08 編輯 ]
傻傻的想一想,也许有天真的失忆,还是会一眼爱上吧..

Dear Vanness~
Just doing things which you want to do.
And do your best to protect you your family or your love.
No matter what happened I`ll always support you and be here with you.
Don`t answer anything to the media again.
The time will prove everything.
Fighting!!!!!!!

LOVE
PATTY

Dear Vanness
     Be yourself!
     However,we have been here 2 support u and love u.Seven years ago, I fell in love with u, has no regrets. I am very happy that you have been so hard.
     You are a great man.Come on.
     We all here love u.
     God bless U.
      Love U,Love U,Love U forever.
                                                                                                  VIFC   lvlilf
Love  Faith  Live

v,从来没看到过一个像你这样真诚善良,对fans如此真心真意的艺人。
上帝保佑你,我们会一直在你身边。

雖然喜歡你是從<下一站>開始.......
但真正的了解你是看了<夢.遊>
更因為你的不虛假.不做作,誠實的做自己而欣賞你~
喜歡<任光晞>但更欣賞<吳建豪>.......
凡事對得起信仰.對得起自己就夠了.....
加油~
永遠支持你   <Van Ness>........

這篇打的真棒 !!!!
我很認同這種感覺 ...