你的人生的自己的
選擇怎麼走,也是自己的
只要認為對的,就勇敢走下去
做你自己,堅持你自己
我們會力挺你,支持你,只要你是幸褔的
這是我們的真心 ,只為你-----國王

VIFC

DEAR VAN NESS,
    U  r   so amazing!!!!!!DO whatever u want to DO!! as you say ,never let the world stole ur feelings!!just be happy,and we r all behind u!!
     WISH U A  HAPPY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

LOVE U
                                                                                                        ICE

Dear VanNess,

Today whatever u done, there would have some voices around u! Support or nonsupport... Becos u are a entertainer... But as your said " don't let the world steal your feeling" ... Just do it!

Some ppl may say u are childish... Dun care about every1's feeling... And u dun treasure ur entertain life... Yes... Their opinions may got their points... But I reli want to ask them too... Why ur relationship is the reason to let you lost whole result from AC? This is your own business... If they reli adujude u thru this news, that's mean they are not willing to understand u or care abt u too...

What is real fans true fans? That's not mean we agree u everything... That's mean we are willing to stand by your side! If u done sth looks not perfect.... We will give u our suggestions too... And we know that u will try to understand our feeling... But not give u pressure or over subjective "suggestions"! They said u never understand their feeling... But I dun think they are going to understand u too... Just said they are wanna u being better... But never understand ur feeling... Almost they are also selfish too!

Anyway we like the real VanNess, being truth maybe not suit for ur job... But at least that is good for your life! Just keep it!!! At least you can get the happy life! If you are really telling lie, yes, maybe your job can get the perfect "result" ... but you will lost yourself...

Remember, we are always behind you! Dun worry ~

Loves,
SmallCloud

[ 本帖最後由 小云 於 2010-4-11 15:33 編輯 ]
用心 去愛一個人 用心 去支持一個人
用心 去明白一個人 用心 去尊重一個人

因為我知道 對方一定也會感受到

這十一年,偶像帶給我很多不一樣的人生經歷
未來 只想努力繼續走下去!

Dear VanNess,

Hope you can hear our message, it is from the bottom of our heart, i know there are many news about you recently. Everyday i am reading your tweet & know how you feel but no matter you are with your ex-girIfriend or new girlfriend, all we concern what is really good for you, because we don't want you to be hurt. Be happy,be yourself, just don't mind what those media wrote and don't put those media "words" in mind.

Being honest is good but there still many thing you need to face through. i know God will show you the way. Cheer up, I will always be there to support you. Keep it up & do your best, the world is still turning and it never stop, it is not end of the world. Everything will be fine soon so don't put it serious in your heart. There are many fans support you no matter what will happen & no matter where you are. We are all waiting for your great work & i'm looking forward for your new work. ~.~ Cheer up, keep everything simple.

Fans, Sarah@Macau

[ 本帖最後由 vanness_town 於 2010-4-11 20:38 編輯 ]

最近的事情真的发生了好多,但是作为忠诚的迷来说,不会相信肆意炒作的媒体,没有下车的光晞迷,我们只要相信你就足够了,我们相信你的理智,你处理事情的方法,还有你的女朋友,爱你所爱,选择她,他一定有特别之处,祝你们幸福、加油VanNess!! 既然选择喜欢你,那就一定不会改变。

Dear Vanness:

所有事情會過去的,
一切風波會平息的,
不希望你受到傷害,
希望能看見你快樂,
因為快樂是自己的。

喜歡你的天真可愛,
喜歡你的善良體貼,
喜歡你的認真用心,
喜歡你的真心真意,
喜歡你的舞蹈歌唱,
喜歡你的戲劇畫畫,
喜歡你的精心設計。

喜歡你沒有理由,
希望你開心快樂,
支持你所喜歡的,
期待你的新作品,
等待你走出風波。

VANNESS吳建豪,
有著VIFC真心支持,
你將永遠是大家的國王,
你的舞蹈歌唱戲劇畫畫,
珍心相伴著所有粉絲群,
謝謝你的用心還有認真,
堅持一切努力所有事務。

你的努力,
上帝看的見,
我們也會看到的。

文筆不是太好,
希望你能看的懂:)

親愛的國王
我們將永遠支持著你

Fans, 小慈

[ 本帖最後由 小慈 於 2010-4-11 21:59 編輯 ]

Dear V,
                I can do nothing but to support you no matter what happens.

Amity
                                                                                                                   VIFC
爱V不变

作为fans,最大的心愿就是你幸福~
所以,会一直支持着你~
谢谢你的真诚,谢谢你爱我们,为我们有这样的一个偶像而骄傲~

Dear VanNess:
Just be yourself,we will  respect and support your choice.
We hope you can be happy everyday and take care of yourself.
GOD BLESS YOU!+OIL,VanNess,OUR KING,YOUR ARE THE BEST!
VIFC   
Little Angel

發新話題