把这些事情都交给神的手里就好。
顺其自然吧!

vanness:
        做自己  努力的去争取幸福   努力去爱   
    上帝爱每一个心中有爱的人
                                     VIFC     Csy
相信幸福就在不远处

Dear Vanness:
Very happy to be able to tell you the words in mind. Have not seen your face, but you really see the changes in these years.Tell the truth, when I do not care a day after opening the PPS video browser, see you on the screen every show, I am really surprised by your book really short all these years, how can you change so more than the former one innocent boy disappeared, showing in front of me was a man who has his own unique style, goatee, flat head, or short hair, mechanical dance, before the original is that the United States for such performance, Vanness Wu ,This name I are deeply in the heart.

L have read the recent reports, I can not say that they write these out is wrong, after all, entertainment reporters this career, what they have to be made to attract people's eye cones. I can only say no choice, I just sorry for you, but what can? As Fans, we can do is sure you and support you, nothing we can not help you, can only tell you the countless times I hope you could be strong strong strong again. I do not know if you see the computer's end of some of the negative reports and dispute what it feels like, from me, I really feel bad you are, I can not imagine such a strong pressure in how you spend countless the dark night. Vanness, we know enough, you are the one who everyone is clear, and the masses of the eye is sharp, and fuel, we will always support you! God bless you in this lovely and strong! I wish you happiness forever, a truly happy for you! We love you!

VIFC-Shenzhen Fans: Roly
2010-4-11 .
米修米修!Over!

Vanness:
    知道自由奔放是你的个性 但是身在娱乐圈 还是尽量处理好和媒体的关系吧
    至于感情问题 不是我们能左右的 只希望你能幸福快乐
    我会继续支持你
    It will always be my great pleasure to see you on the stage,on the screen
   Looking forward to your new album!

Van Ness,

I appreciated your honesty and your attitude towards all the people(supporting and not), this should be appreciated by our God too.You are my role model!Just be yourself and we will support you forever...we love you!!!Pray that God always be with you and Arissa.When you walk towards each other, walk towards God!

Titus 2:7-8
In everything set them an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity, seriousness  and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned, so that those who oppose you may be ashamed because they have nothing bad to say about us.

Gloria @ HK

[ 本帖最後由 gloriatong 於 2010-4-11 20:04 編輯 ]

Dear Van Ness,

Yes its me again
the one who always tweets you in Twitter
supporting you

Lord will give you everything
or even things that you are not expected to receive
Just PRAY:)
You only need to pray and everything gonna be fine

Love you

yyyanna
香港的:)
msn/facebk : yanna812@hotmail.com
微博/twitter : yyyanna

TO:吳建豪
想不到這事情會這樣,但是我會平靜的心情支持你!!!!
主會保佑.......笑一笑......

VIFC  (goodman)

[ 本帖最後由 goodman 於 2010-4-11 21:22 編輯 ]

God  bless you...

V:
I am so happy when I heard that you fell in love with a girl.
Don't care about the people who don't support you. It's not their business and I hope that you can do everything you like.
Everything will be ok !Come on ! I will always support you forever!
~O(∩_∩)O~歡大寶

vifc@Channel[V]
兰色鱿鱼~嗳哟V~
VIFC四川_vanness后援Q群6442831(验证:VIFC+ID)

To Van Ness
Go ahead
Be  happy~
God bless you
                                     by opench

發新話題