現在的我只要你幸福快樂啊!!

還有
請容許我 小小的驕傲
因為有你這樣棒的國王!!  

VIFC@米小娃

[ 本帖最後由 米小娃 於 2010-4-13 12:53 編輯 ]

讓你開心,是我的責任,讓你窩心,是我的心願。

祝福

祝福你.......但請記得""珍惜""....珍惜你愛的人....珍惜愛你的人.......
無法預測未來.....但請愛自己多一點......歡笑將圍繞你身邊.......

kamala1106

Dear Van Ness,

As an artist, you have continue to better your craft and have grown a lot for the last several years. It is always a pleasure to watch you in all the performances that you do because you have always given your 101%. For that I will continue to give you my support.
As a person, you have shown so much maturity in your Christian life and even inspired others to find their own purpose. For that I will continue to respect your decisions in life.
You have touched my life in more ways than you can ever imagine so you can always count on my love and support for you inspite of and despite of what's been happening lately. I will always pray for your happiness. And may you find peace and what's God's Will in your life.
Be Happy, Stay Happy <3
God Bless!

love,
Mari~ Philippines

我承認
一開始
我也有失落...
但,我離不開
你會笑的眼睛。

也承認
愛上你
是因為任光晞...
但,我離不開
你良善的自信。

所以親愛的
我喜歡你的勇氣。

如果你自我調適的能力可以不要這麼優秀
或者我會少愛你一點~
知道嗎?
我心疼你
因為放心,所以心疼

you are a man
and is a coooooooooool man~~
mmm(羞)

PS.其實
現在我比較耽心。。。
不曉得上頭這篇自言自語之於你
會不會需要翻譯

Estonia

[ 本帖最後由 Estonia 於 2010-4-12 00:53 編輯 ]

Van Ness:一切的一切只希望你是真的幸福.快樂~我會一直都在的.加油

Dear V,

Time passed really fast and without realising that it have been 9years I supported F4 (which means now,4 of you guys)...Most of us have grown up together with you guys...and lots of ups and downs we have gone through...and Because of you guys i met good friends from all over the world...Thanks bro...

I believe that the recent news really makes you feel down...Take it as a challenge in life...But dont worry too much..your happiness will always comes first for us...As long as you are happy, we are happy and because we believe artist also a human being that needs love...your true fans will always support you...

some ppl questioned what is true fans meant???I believe a fan that just became a 1st day fan of yours can also be a true fan...sumone that supported you in whatever you do rationally,believe in you, accept the way you are,support your original productions, pray for you happiness and give you advise and comment if you did something wrong. but seems like some ppl misunderstand your meaning of it...

we knew that there are some fans out there that posted harsh messages/comments towards you...myself was super hurt when reading it...there are many ways to convey those messages in a proper manner..doesnt need to be that harsh...some fans said you didnt deal with this matter properly??you lied??you didnt care about your fans feeling??they thought you are more suitable with Ady??
Honestly, I didnt think you lied. You just telling the truth to everyone before its too late. Getting everyone knew it right now is better than after you get married only we know about it.Some might thought you should be with Ady, I guess that is just a drama. In reality its not...I tried to defense and explain to them as much as I can but finally i realised,no matter what we said/explained,no1 will listen...lets give them some time....God and time will help everything...

As for me, no matter what, I will be supporting you always...will be backing you up once its needed...After all the ups and downs for the past few years, i can see that now you have grown more mature and changes a lot...I am proud of you..this time you deal with this matter better than last time...I believe no1 is perfect and we cant satisfy everyone. keep on be the real V and be truth to yourself and all your fans... Will pray for your happiness and promise us that will still keep seeing you as an entertainer no matter how old you will be...as you and the other F3 have became apart of my life...

P/S: if free, do drop by to Malaysia...we miss you so much...

Love,
Jessi@Msia

[ 本帖最後由 jessi 於 2010-4-12 03:02 編輯 ]

www.worldvision.com.my

Get yourself the Charitable CCM music feat VanN now. Don't Miss it...Msian may visit http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=11748&extra=page%3D1
For more info, log on to www.3rdwavemusic.org
VISIT my blog at www.alivenotdead.com/?Jessica C
VIFC_M'sia blog : http://www.vifcmsia.blogspot.com/

wishes  for  you  forever。

Love conquer all,

let YOUR  LOVE PREVAIL.
:
SUPPORT  ALL YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVOR

STILL LOVE YOU 100%

[ 本帖最後由 angge 於 2010-4-12 17:41 編輯 ]

VANNESS:
                    我從沒有想過 我會喜歡一個藝人這麼久
                    你是第一個 也是最後一個 更是唯一的一個
                    不知道什麼原因 就因你的第一部戲 而無法將視線轉移
                    你真的很特別 那麼的善良 那麼的天真可愛 又酷又帥的
                    聽到你交了女朋友 真的很為你高興 希望她是你一直要找的那個女孩
                    最近的我 剛渡完蜜月回來 我想把我的快樂 分一半給你
                    希望你一直都快快樂樂
                    無論你在哪裡 都希望你記得 你有許多默默愛你 支持你的人
                                                                                                                               VIFC   ☆心☆
不用任何言語 我就是喜歡你
沒有人可以取代 那份對你的心意 世界因你而變的美麗

TO  VanNess  

我從來沒有非常喜愛某個藝人
      你是第一個讓我如此瘋狂
      因為你的真誠、善良、勇敢、純真的笑容.....
      還有你在舞台上的表演
      所有的所有都深深讓我著迷
      讓我非常感動
      我喜愛那樣誠真的你
      相信你是值得大家永遠支持的偶像
      所以不管你做了什麼決定