發新話題
打印

[其他資料] IT'S TIME TO GIVE YOUR TRUE SUPPORT&LOVE---給V的祝福

Thanks for bring up this new post. it's true that we should show support right now at the moment.
what we can do not only supports, but also the best wishes to his faith & heart in dealing people, press & all the fans.

As I kept eyes on Van Ness's news always, this must be the hardest time ever he had after he has been in this entertainment industry.
I just hope that he would not lost his bare heart in searching what he firstly want when he's on the performing stage. I believe he would never easily let it go.

Dear VanNess,

Here a short message from one of  all those fans who have liked you since the MG.  Time flies, it has been 10 years after F4've been popular over Asia, and I seem grow up with you, same as all other fans here in VIFC. though we didnt know how to encourage you to fighting or defending your love, we here to show you our care, please do whatever according to your heart & the good book- Bible. I support you definitely~  pray for your wise and wisdom B)

I wish you healthy, happiness & beloved:) Do all you can to show others what you have long looking for  on the stage, show them what you believed & how you tackle all those come along ... Support anyway!~

Love,
Winnie

Van Ness has new twitter again :P He's so lovely & nice to all the fans~
read,

I love my fans...all of you. The ones who like me don't like me...I don't care...I just love ya~! Life is good:) GOD IS EVEN BETTER~~~ 2010.4.13 23.55

[ 本帖最後由 athw123 於 2010-4-14 00:05 編輯 ]

發新話題