發新話題
打印

[其他資料] IT'S TIME TO GIVE YOUR TRUE SUPPORT&LOVE---給V的祝福

All I can say is stay true to yourself as much as you can in the show biz.
You're probably the first Asian celebrity I know that speaks your mind over the cyberspace. I am impressed and also felt a little worry too as sometimes being too honest can destroy you in this industry (or any industry). Nonetheless, I selfishly rather all celebrities/performers be themselves than create a whole new image to trick the fans. Yet, I also understand from the show biz's point of view...

Well, I can see a lot of blessings from this forum and those who got heart broken because of your new relationship, forgive them. You did a great performance in Autumn's Concerto, so great that fans were so indulged in your character & drama that they just wish it became true. I too had a few of those imaginations with other actors & actresses on-screen and hoped they would become real off-screen.

However I saw the behind the scenes and interactions of you with Ady. Both of you are just too different in your up-bringing that it is probably impossible to develop a long term relationships together. And she bullies you too much about your Mandarin ~ hahaha!

Anyway, all that is said and I'm not even sure you'd be reading this at all. Sorry, I don't usually like writing all this knowing that 99% of chance that it will not be read by the person I write to and it is disappointing to not have feedback. :p

So...they will come around. Everything will be ok again when it all dies down.
Paparazzi is scary & annoying. But occasionally I do thank them as they let me know what's up with you guys, it's just the way they did it is invasive & the reports on celebrities are damaging/hurtful.

You are brave and you are living your life as how you wish to be happy, I think that's what is important. Life's short...! So, really live your life w/o regrets! *Hugs*

發新話題
最近訪問的版塊