發新話題
打印

[其他資料] IT'S TIME TO GIVE YOUR TRUE SUPPORT&LOVE---給V的祝福

Dear V,

Time passed really fast and without realising that it have been 9years I supported F4 (which means now,4 of you guys)...Most of us have grown up together with you guys...and lots of ups and downs we have gone through...and Because of you guys i met good friends from all over the world...Thanks bro...

I believe that the recent news really makes you feel down...Take it as a challenge in life...But dont worry too much..your happiness will always comes first for us...As long as you are happy, we are happy and because we believe artist also a human being that needs love...your true fans will always support you...

some ppl questioned what is true fans meant???I believe a fan that just became a 1st day fan of yours can also be a true fan...sumone that supported you in whatever you do rationally,believe in you, accept the way you are,support your original productions, pray for you happiness and give you advise and comment if you did something wrong. but seems like some ppl misunderstand your meaning of it...

we knew that there are some fans out there that posted harsh messages/comments towards you...myself was super hurt when reading it...there are many ways to convey those messages in a proper manner..doesnt need to be that harsh...some fans said you didnt deal with this matter properly??you lied??you didnt care about your fans feeling??they thought you are more suitable with Ady??
Honestly, I didnt think you lied. You just telling the truth to everyone before its too late. Getting everyone knew it right now is better than after you get married only we know about it.Some might thought you should be with Ady, I guess that is just a drama. In reality its not...I tried to defense and explain to them as much as I can but finally i realised,no matter what we said/explained,no1 will listen...lets give them some time....God and time will help everything...

As for me, no matter what, I will be supporting you always...will be backing you up once its needed...After all the ups and downs for the past few years, i can see that now you have grown more mature and changes a lot...I am proud of you..this time you deal with this matter better than last time...I believe no1 is perfect and we cant satisfy everyone. keep on be the real V and be truth to yourself and all your fans... Will pray for your happiness and promise us that will still keep seeing you as an entertainer no matter how old you will be...as you and the other F3 have became apart of my life...

P/S: if free, do drop by to Malaysia...we miss you so much...

Love,
Jessi@Msia

[ 本帖最後由 jessi 於 2010-4-12 03:02 編輯 ]

www.worldvision.com.my

Get yourself the Charitable CCM music feat VanN now. Don't Miss it...Msian may visit http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=11748&extra=page%3D1
For more info, log on to www.3rdwavemusic.org
VISIT my blog at www.alivenotdead.com/?Jessica C
VIFC_M'sia blog : http://www.vifcmsia.blogspot.com/

發新話題
最近訪問的版塊