發新話題
打印

Good Guy

Good Guy

Asianfanatics.net

Translated by Tiffany aka tiffon
Fahrenheit international fanclub forum

Vanness: In F4, I’m considered good man, felt honoured to be the guest of honour for “Good Guy”.

Sina entertainment report: Vanness Wu appeared in Shanghai on 19th evening, and was the guest of honour for 2007 “Meters/bonwe-Gambatei! Good Guy (blog)” organized by dragontv (Dong fang Wei Shi), sina (Xing Yu Le). He wore a simple T-shirt, and a black long pants, his fringe was covering his eyes, and his face still have beard stubs, obviously lookinf more haggard than during the times in F4 band. When discussing who among F4 is a good man, Vanness considered for a moment before answering, “Me!” Perhaps is due to the weariness from work, perhaps it’s because of the language barrier (Vanness grew up in America), although Vanness was very friendly when accepting interview, but he still did not say much.

Self admit that he is the good man in F4

Although he’s the guest for “Meters/bonwe-Gambatei! Good Guy”, but when Vanness was asked what does he understands by “Good man”, he actually was stunned for a moment, after thinking for a long while, he actually spluttered a “Don’t know leh, never thought of it, the most important thing is to perform well on stage.” When being questioned among the four members in F4, who is considered a good man, similarly, Vanness lowered his head and thought about it, “Me! Because of my personality.” But when asked who knows how to take care of girls the most, Vanness answered without hesitation, “It’s Zai Zai!” Although F4's brilliant victory has already become history, but this boy band who had once gained popularity from the whole Asia, will still be used as a comparision with the newest boy band. When asked who is more popular, Fahrenheit or F4, Vanness's answer made many reporters speechless, "It is very difficult to say who's popular and who's not."

Only watched Meteor Garden once himself

Vanness now already has a clothes brand that he designed himself, and is also attempting to create his own songs, working so hard to develop in various areas, is it because he do not ant to have the image of an idol artiste? When he heard the questioned, Vanness asked back instead, “Do you think I am an idol?” He expressed, although he entered the circle through an idol drama, but he don’t usually watch TV, even F4’s “Meteor Garden” which was his key to fame, he also had only watched once.

Rejected answering his relation rumours

When discussing relationship problems, Vanness avoided answering, when a reporter asked, “There’s rumours that you and Vivian (Xu Ruo Xuan blog)…” Vanness changed his method of thinking for half a day before answering, and blocked the queries by saying immediately, “You also say is rumours, so there’s no need to answer.” The reporters, unwilling to let this off, tried asking from another perspective, and asked if he ever cried for any girl, Vanness brilliantly answered, “I’ve cried for my mum before, cried for my sister before, cried for guys before, but the most important task now is to take good care of my family, having taken care of my family can I have the ability to take care of others. Everyone’s goals are not the same, my goal now is to do my job well!” Interview ended, when leaving the place, Vanness still said teasingly, “I’m leaving already, any more relation questions?”

Asianfanatics.net

Translated by Tiffany aka tiffon
Fahrenheit international fanclub forum

Thank U bond8778 and Tiffany aka tiffon who translated this.

Only one question...why it's from Fahrenheit's fanclub?
永远不是一种距离,而是种决定……    Favorite 4 forever!!

I see. Just because V was asked which boybond is more popular F4 or Fahrenheit.

I think V is right. It's not such a easy-to-answer question. To me, F4 & V are most special. They are only ones I love 4ever. Fahrenheit has a long way to go. Good wishes to them, too.
永远不是一种距离,而是种决定……    Favorite 4 forever!!

艳阳V风 ,

about your question :

i think  tiffon is a fahrenheit fan forum member/fan as shown and collects/posts items
about them even if other artists are the main  topic.

just like us ,even if vann is mentioned a bit in some news featuring  others ,we are still
interested in the news.

發新話題