發新話題
打印

Album Review on V.DUBB @ Singapore's "The Straits Times" (4/5/07)

Album Review on V.DUBB @ Singapore's "The Straits Times" (4/5/07)

Music review on VanNess' album by a English NewsPapers, The Straits Time under 'Life' Section... :)

Reviewed by Samuel Lee for 'The Straits Time'

V.DUBB
Vanness Wu
(Sony BMG)
Rate : 3 out of 5 Stars

While the world wonders whether Taiwan boyband F4 will be relaunched as JVKV, the attendant release of the foursome's third album and a brandnew idol drama, band number Vanness Wu has been keeping busy.

After his decent debut solo outing, 2002's Body Will Sing, he maintained his visibility through a number of post-Meteor Garden idol drama, before making his crossover to the big screen with Star Runner(2003) and Dragon Squad (2005).

Last year, he collaborated with South Korean singer Kangta on Scandal, a well-received multilinguai urban album which further extended his reach to the K-Pop audience.

And now Wu's sophomore solo release, V.Dubb, is a rollicking ride into booty camp.

For the most part, the album features the production work and compositions of in-damand South Korean R&B producer Jae Chong.

Wu, who contributed lyrics for some songs and rap sequences, does a decent job here, re-affirming his status as possibly the only one in the F4 conhort who can confidently and competently carry a tune.

T-H-E    E-N-D

[ 本帖最後由 whalesg 於 2007-5-5 08:51 編輯 ]

dear amy,
thx for sharing

thanks for this english article.

how i wish i can read chinese and enjoy the
chinese wrtten news on vanness.

thanks tooo

bond8778 i aso wish like what you said..haha

www.worldvision.com.my

Get yourself the Charitable CCM music feat VanN now. Don't Miss it...Msian may visit http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=11748&extra=page%3D1
For more info, log on to www.3rdwavemusic.org
VISIT my blog at www.alivenotdead.com/?Jessica C
VIFC_M'sia blog : http://www.vifcmsia.blogspot.com/

^^ thanks four~~~ heee^^

Lovely dear, really thanks for your sharing^^

we did same job as here for his Asian version album...hopefully, it could be efficient for sales^^...

anyway.... keep on running~~~  ^^

發新話題