26 123
發新話題
打印

20070722 VANN updated JV Blog

Hey girls....
The only thing I want to say is "calm down".
Please do not say any rude words to anyone emotionally.
No one means to hurt Vanness...

Even to Vanness, I also hope he can calm down and react more maturely.

[ 本帖最後由 Stacy 於 2007-7-23 16:36 編輯 ]

yea i agree with wat stacy's said, the way he reacted it are too emotional and nt that mature actually...he is to piss off bt if i m him, i will do the same thing too

Just hope tat all of us can cont to support him and maybe some of us get shocked with his words or else,jst calm dwn and I jst wanna said htat HE NEED US RIGHT NOW AND FOREVA

gals, i believe there is a misun between the writer and vann (u will knoe it if u read again n again)

LET'S JUST BE STRONGER & HELP HIM GO THROUGH ALL THIS UNHAPPY THINGS...ITS JUST THE CHALLENGE CREATED BY GOD TO MAKE HIM GROW STRONGER....
引用:
原帖由 Stacy 於 2007-7-23 09:31 發表
Hey girls....
The only thing I want to say is "calm down".
Please do not say any rude words to anyone emtionally.
No one means to hurt Vanness...

Even to Vanness, I also hope he can calm do ...

www.worldvision.com.my

Get yourself the Charitable CCM music feat VanN now. Don't Miss it...Msian may visit http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=11748&extra=page%3D1
For more info, log on to www.3rdwavemusic.org
VISIT my blog at www.alivenotdead.com/?Jessica C
VIFC_M'sia blog : http://www.vifcmsia.blogspot.com/

smallcloud...calm down.....and girls...pls stop to discuss the blog here ....don't be sad and angry again....
we need to be stronger and do our best to show everyone no matter wt happened we are still on Vanness's side to support him...
promise me....be stronger.....and remember that....VIFC is the place where assembling all the believe,support and love for Vanness.....

keep him in our prayers....hope things will get better soon..

his faith and trust in god and  in his fans will see him through. God bless him and
everyone  of us.

I read his message...

I don't want  hurting each other anymore.

I agree with Stacy,too.
Let's calm down and believe,support and love for Vanness
I will pray for him and his future.
God bless Vanness and all of you~~~!

[ 本帖最後由 yummy 於 2007-7-25 20:23 編輯 ]

:)

... at the end of the day, what's important is that Vanness knows that we are here for him
... no matter what others may say; WE, his true fans and friends will always love and support him
... let's keep our faith and continue loving our KING

26 123
發新話題