發新話題
打印

2007.10.17 Vann updated JV Blog

sigh...speechless..thanks for his understanding...everyone mentioned that they gonna think twice for renewing it...and i m pretty regret for entering it even with 2 ppl...god...shit....I HATE THE ADMIN but I WANT TO SUPPORT V and its like a routine for me to enter thr each day even though the feeling of disspointment arose each time...haih....thousaands of complains posted but its like talking to the ghost...damn....

agree wat u guys saying...why we need to pay for those event????damn it...the member card is jst like a small souvenir...no use...no name on it...

I enter JV to support V and also with a hope that I am able to read more news about him in "english"...I doesnt wanna miss the updates about him...bt then, everything goes all the way..even fan created site are much more better n lots of commitment...they jst took our supports for V as granted...thanks god for one thing tat I manage to read his blog on time....

Hope V can help us to voice it out...JV really need changes before our BIG VALCANO really burst out...

[ 本帖最後由 jessi 於 2007-10-19 10:28 編輯 ]

www.worldvision.com.my

Get yourself the Charitable CCM music feat VanN now. Don't Miss it...Msian may visit http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=11748&extra=page%3D1
For more info, log on to www.3rdwavemusic.org
VISIT my blog at www.alivenotdead.com/?Jessica C
VIFC_M'sia blog : http://www.vifcmsia.blogspot.com/

Is vanness aware of the  problem? if not yet, suggest jv members advise V on your sentiments regarding  jv site .

i agree with you michi..i mean, why pay for a ticket to attend a JV function where in fact the attendees are already members..and i think it should be a automatic privelage to be given to each member and they can enter the event for free..right?

at last his blog was updated in jp section last night.
it's 5 days late from english section, however wizout any translation.
it's not long blog and easy to understand it, but still i hv some questions.
why VanNess has to say sorry for us ? it's not his fault but admin's, isn't it ?
n they translates neither this nor "Shaolin" one.  what is the work that admin should do?   hope that the site is improved.........

[ 本帖最後由 whalesg 於 2007-10-23 19:42 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 yue 於 2007-10-23 06:46 發表
at last his blog was updated in jp section last night.
it's 5 days late from english section, however wizout any translation.
it's not long blog and easy to understand it, but still i hv some question ...
I guess VanNess felt bad that he knew all of us paid membership fee to join his official site and yet he was not able to login in smoothly most of the time to blog for us or to post pictures as he wants to, so he had to blog somewhere else so that we can get latest 'news' on him.

You are right that it is the site's moderator and staffs' problems, that is why VanNess claimed that he will 'talk' to those people.

*sigh*... do hope the problems can be sorted out...especially on why his staffs at JV stopped translating his blogs as before...

sigh...yea...wat yam said is rite...this is the reason he said sorry...i m confuse...why the admin use so many days to post up the same blog without any translation...is it tat tough for them to copy and paste???

gals, do u all think we shud choose one day and then we email our complains to the admin to the same email..make their emails burst and let them noe how angry we are...scold them..this is the only way...seems like they ignoring us, so we disturb them till they gonna solve this prob out...wat u gals think?or else, mayb one of us really shud tell V about it face to face...i really love the site bt i HATE the stupid admin...

bond8778> emm...i think he is aware...

www.worldvision.com.my

Get yourself the Charitable CCM music feat VanN now. Don't Miss it...Msian may visit http://www.vannesswu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=11748&extra=page%3D1
For more info, log on to www.3rdwavemusic.org
VISIT my blog at www.alivenotdead.com/?Jessica C
VIFC_M'sia blog : http://www.vifcmsia.blogspot.com/

i think for the JV staffs and moderators to have such low level of  professionism will reflect badly on VanNess' image, reputation and credibility among his own fans and even F3 or non-F4 fans who don't know where the real problems lies...

this is really a sad thing to be happening...cannot imagine how many fans will actually renew their membership next year...

引用:
原帖由 whalesg 於 2007-10-23 22:31 發表
i think for the JV staffs and moderators to have such low level of  professionism will reflect badly on VanNess' image, reputation and credibility among his own fans and even F3 or non-F4 fans  ...
Yep... I agree wz Amy... VanNess also knew that JV seems not running smooth.. even he wanted to share his life in JV. he also hard to get inside. really suck ..... and he also feel disappoint on it... cos there's never never improve after we suggested......... we punlished...... but.. JV staff still do nothing on it...

I dunno... are there same wz V.I.C staffs...., V.I.C is really running smooth. and zai always get on the site to share his life.

Well....... we just can hope... (V also...) JV can do some improvement....... =       =
用心 去愛一個人 用心 去支持一個人
用心 去明白一個人 用心 去尊重一個人

因為我知道 對方一定也會感受到

這十一年,偶像帶給我很多不一樣的人生經歷
未來 只想努力繼續走下去!

smallcloud...i think it is THE time you and the rest of the gals attending JV event this sunday to voice out to the JV staffs face to face, if there is a chance...it is a serious matter, concerning the future of JV and our beloved VanNess

[ 本帖最後由 whalesg 於 2007-10-23 22:51 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 jessi 於 2007-10-23 22:23 發表
sigh...yea...wat yam said is rite...this is the reason he said sorry...i m confuse...why the admin use so many days to post up the same blog without any translation...is it tat tough for them to copy  ...
after hearing all these,current staff should  be changed ..unfair to vanness  and his fans .his manager should be concerned as  this affects his  artist

發新話題