發新話題
打印

vanness wu videos的建议

vanness wu videos的建议

just a suggestion:

first, thanks  very much to those who are uploading videos.

to maximize the  viewership of vanness'  videos  uploaded in various sites esp. youtube(which has the widest patronage) , i suggest that we spell out "vanness wu" or"Vanness Wu "or "Van Ness  Wu" as part of the video title.

i noticed that recent videos with just"Vann " or "V"  as part of the video title do not appear in the search list when looked up  even if sorted as" newest " as  in the case of you tube videos.  there is no problem when the direct links is available but there are many instances when we don't depend on links  and websites and just use the  you tube search slot.

this is not only for us fans but for other potential vanness fans.
i personally want others to see and appreciate more of vann and his works/performances. maybe many fans too share same feeling too.

thank you.

mods , pls feel free to translate in chinese or other language or post in video section if needed. thanks again.

=========================cut-off line of 1syun1==========================
这是一个很不错的建议。细心的bond发现有些上传视频上,只是简单地写一点"V", "Vann"之类的标注,所以希望那些热心上传Van Ness 视频的兄弟姐妹们,在上传时注意将Van Ness ,Vanness Wu ,吴建豪...... 等全名完整地放在标题中,方便检索并与更多粉丝分享,有利于发掘更多的潜在粉丝。这样小小的一个举动,会使得我们的分享更有意义。同时也希望能将这个帖子有关内容转到视频区,谢谢。

Dear Bond, th
anks for your advice

[ 本帖最後由 1syun1 於 2009-6-17 21:12 編輯 ]

support!

發新話題