發新話題
打印

Vanness Wu kissing other girls makes Ady An very jealous;

Vanness Wu kissing other girls makes Ady An very jealous;

(doraemon♡JAY @ Nov 4 2009 2 54 PM) *
Vanness Wu kissing other girls makes Ady An very jealous; wants to add oil together with Show Luo

Source: NOWnews
Translation: Sarah @ http://asianfanatics.net

SETTV idol drama ‘Autumn’s Concerto’ aired its 5th episode last Sunday, and it left a big impression on the audience. Besides making the audience tear up constantly, the ratings also did very well! On the 2nd, main leads Vanness Wu, Ady An, Tiffany Hsu & Chris Wu happily ate kingfish to celebrate. Reporters at the event also asked SETTV general producer Chen Yu Shan whether she really will be leaving SETTV but her reply was quite ambiguous: “There are many different forms of collaborations.”

SETTV idol drama ‘Autumn’s Concerto’ aired its 5th episode last Sunday and met very strong competitor ‘Hi My Sweetheart’s premiere broadcast. But ratings still achieved a very good result of 3.73, claiming first place for the 5th consecutive week! And Ady also boldly admitted that she herself was too immersed in the drama. When she saw herself falling into the water, and then seeing Vanness Wu kiss hot girls at a nightclub, it made her extremely jealous. She laughed saying: “During the commercial break, I immediately phoned the director to complain, how can Vanness use the same way of kissing Liang Mu Chen to then go and kiss other girls?!”

In episode 5, there was one scene where Ady had to help Vanness shave. That heartbreaking performance of crying & suffering made Vanness say happily: “This drama has let me fully understand what are real emotions!” And after praises from Vic Zhou (Zai Zai), Elva Hsiao, and Jolin Tsai, Vanness revealed that this week Leehom Wang also sent a text message to him, congratulating him on his excellent performance.

Tiffany Hsu reveals she will have a bed scene with Vanness

Although Tiffany Hsu plays the second female lead in the drama, her character is also very loveable. When asked about comments from boyfriend Ethan Ruan, Tiffany replied: “He feels my character is not bad!” This time, she also has a new hairstyle in this drama, and her character is different to her previous arrogant stuck-up roles. And Ethan teased her saying: “You don’t seem that lethal anymore!” And after seeing Ethan film many bed scenes in idol dramas, Tiffany finally gets the chance to strike back. She will also have a very passionate scene with Vanness in a future episode. When asked whether she will report this to her boyfriend, she replied saying it’s only acting, and she isn’t scared that he’ll get jealous.

The day before yesterday, ‘Autumn’s Concerto’ & ‘Hi My Sweetheart’ each held celebrations for their dramas in different parts of Taipei. Are they worried that the media will plan attacks? Vanness replied that earlier, he specially sent a text message to Show and said to him: “No matter what the media says, us brother have to jia you (add oil) together!”

comment here
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=695436

發新話題