發新話題
打印

[其他資料] IT'S TIME TO GIVE YOUR TRUE SUPPORT&LOVE---給V的祝福

VanNess,
No matter what you have met today,we are always here to support u!
hope that you wont be affected by those news,as no one has  right to interfere your private life. just be yourself !!!WHAT WE CONCERN IS YOUR WORKS!!give my greatest blessing to you^^

Van ness:

很多東西 不是我們能夠控制的
只要 做你自己想做的 這也是我們一直支持你的事
支持你的這9年不會是一個階段 因為我們都相信會一直下去
而我們都在等你 回到舞台的那一天
還有 你重新笑開懷的一天

以下的話 不知道寫了幾次 但一直代表我們的心聲
希望你不會看膩 ^_^

And if you don’t mind, we’ll keep supporting you tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, and so on……

By A.V.C.E.U. -TW

[ 本帖最後由 vicky1103 於 2010-4-12 23:17 編輯 ]

Dear Van Ness,

This is my first time to join a so-called "Fans Club". Even though I love Andy Liu a lots since I was a  teenager, I've never been an official fan of his. Because I am a rational person and being obssesive to an idol is ridiculous. However, I was changed in last few months.

I won't pretend that I've been supporting you for 9 or 10 years. Yes, I just started to know you from your last TV drama and I am touched while going through your past experience. You're such a sincere and dedicated person that I'd like to take part of your supporters.

Stop paying attention to those noise and don't respond them any more. They would never be satisfied, and whatever you say is just an initiation to another story. That's how the media runs. For most of the fans, we just want you be happy and you totally.   

God bless.

Dear Vanness,

Just wanna say, we'll be there for you whenever you need us!!

Stand by you all the time,just like what we did in the past 7 years!

God Bless~~~

Love,
Meg @HK

給Van Ness的祝福

Dear  Van Ness :
看到你能這麼幸福
相信大家一定都很開心 !

相信
你的每一站都會是幸福的
因為
有我們一直陪伴著你

加油 Van Ness!

By     Vifc   Chia Jung Tsai

[ 本帖最後由 蔡佳蓉 於 2010-6-19 08:56 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

真我与大爱---一步步迈进成功

through  the  holy spirit, may you be able to discern god's messages  from the recent events  vis -a vis your fans and loved one.

i remain a true -blue supporter.

wish you peace and happiness,good health.

Dear VanNess
喜歡你的真誠坦白
喜歡你有自己的想法和做法
祝福你

要一直保持最初真誠的心
行事作風也要更為圓融
I know you can do them....

Dear VanNess
i just want to say‘Loyal to their own!’
ha,come on!  
i will support u forever。
best wish!      
                        VIFC  KAY.YUEN

To VanNess:
Just do whatever you like to do, to be yourself, being the real VanNess.
I will always by your side.
Whenever you need sincere sympathy, whenever you are tiring and need someone to care of you; remember that you're not alone. We'll always be there cherishing you.
Love ya!

VIFC  nlv

老实说这是我前些年写的了,可是我的心不变,这份祝福永不变,永远支持你、爱你,我无可替代的VanNess吴建豪。
原來我不明白什麽是愛 直到發現你的存在 整個世界忽然好像被你填滿色彩
所謂真愛不過就是看你笑開懷 VanNess 你的快樂就是我的幸福!

發新話題